Hitman Trilogy, the new Freelancer mod, has been announced
Danish studio IO Interactive has revealed what Agent 47 is waiting for in 2022 and what is coming in the second season of content for Hitman 3. Let's go in order…
- Hitman Trilogy - will be a digital collection of Hitman games (1, 2, and 3) that contains all previous missions, mods, and content; and will be available from January 20 for all PCs (Steam, Epic), PlayStation, and Xbox consoles, and will appear the same day on the Game Pass subscription for PC and Xbox platforms
- Hitman 3 VR - arrives on PC on the same day, January 20.
- Freelancer mode - a new type of mode with roguelike elements, we will have a safe house that we can modify and return to
- Elusive Target Arcade - a variation of popular fashion with new challenges and rewards to unlock, these missions do not disappear after failure, but seek to eliminate multiple targets in a row
- new map "Rocky" - no details yet, but arrives in 2022.
- new technologies for the PC version - later in 2022 Hitman Trilogy for PC will receive support for ray tracing, VRS, and XeSS technologies
- Hitman 3 for Steam - coming out on January 20th.