Cooperative Shooter Back 4 Blood will be one of the more prominent games this fall - whatever it is. And we will be able to sniff it as early as next month because the free trial of the game has been announced, ie open testing of the beta version.
Beta testing will be open and available on PC, PlayStation 4 and 5, and Xbox One and Series consoles. If you order the game, you will get access to the beta test from August 5 to 9. All other players will have testing in the period from August 12 to August 16.
The following will be available for testing:
- two PvE folders from the campaign
- two PvP folders Swarm mode
- five playful "cleaners" or characters
- six playful Ridden's or zombies
- all weapons and equipment
- cross-play support