LEGO Star Wars will receive seven packages with additional characters
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will have a bunch of playful characters
divided by classes. However, in addition to the cast from the nine films of
the main series, we will be able to play with additional characters from the
Star Wars series and spin-off films. These characters will be part of
additional content that will be sold individually or as part of the Character
Collection, ie Season Pass.
Here are all the characters that will appear as paid DLCs:
- Mandalorian season 1 (from April 5): Mandalorian + Grogu, Cara Dune, Greef Karga, Kuiil, IG-11
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (from April 5): young Han Solo, young Chewbacca, young Lando Calrissian, Qi’ra, Tobias Beckett, Enfys Nest
- Trooper Pack (from April 5): Death Trooper, Incernator Trooper, Range Trooper, Imperial Shore Trooper, Mimbian Stormtrooper
- Classic Characters (from April 5): Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Darth Vader, Lando Calrissian
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (April 19): Jyn Erso, Bodhi Rook, Cassian Andor, K-2SO, Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbu, Director Krennic
- Mandalorian Season 2 (May 4): Ashoka Tano, Boba Fett, Bo Katan, Fennec Shand, Moff Gideon
- The Bad Batch (from May 4): Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, Crosshair, Echo
You may be confused by this Classic Characters Pack, so you might think that Luke, Leia, Han, and Darth Vader will be left out as playful characters from the main game. Fortunately, that is not the case. The Classic Characters Pack refers to the skins that represent these characters in the 1999 edition of LEGO figurines.